The Robertson-Caine 47, (also known as the Leopard 4700) is a very popular award winning bareboat catamaran and the big sister to the Leopard 4500 designed by Alex Simonis. The excellent construction and the immediate popularity of the boat launched Robertson-Caine into today being one of the largest catamaran manufacturers in the world.
See the very favorable boat reviews written and published by Cruising World and Multi-Hull magazines on this boat.The primary virtues of the boat are roominess, straightforward systems layout and operation, good all around visibility from the helm and salon/galley, ease of handling under sail and power, certainly speed under power and sail, ease of anchoring, four private cabins with queen-sized berths, each with it’s own private head & shower, and lastly a very people friendly bareboat charter layout which is just plain great for partying inside and out.
|Leopard 47' Catamaran Based in St Martin
July 25 to Nov 5
Nov 6 - Dec 19 and Apr 1- July 24
Dec 20 to Mar 31
|4 weeks (26 Days)||$9658||$12,831||$17,351|
Please click the blow links to see the boat specs of this charter yacht! Also note the online forms listed under the Booking Procedure.
extra features on this Leopard 47
It has 110V generator, air conditioning, hot water tank, solar panels, dinghy with gas engine, a fiberglass bimini top with sun shades on the sides, propane BBQ.
- bareboat charter
- crewed charters with customized itinerary (additional charges will apply for captain, cook / maid, etc)
- Liveaboard diving vacation (charter with captain / diving instructor)
- Liveaboard customized diving expeditions (charter with captain / dive instructor)
- PADI Open Water Course and Certification (charter with captain / dive instructor)
- ASA 101, 103, 104, 114 (American Sailing Association), sailing courses, including cruising catamaran course and certification. Challenging any course highly advised if you are an experienced sailor. We are open to all arrangements. (charter with captain / sailing instructor)
Boat is equipped with necessary scuba diving and snorkeling gear including; masks, snorkel, fins, tanks, weight belts, 12ft tender and compressor, allowing live-aboard diving operations with long autonomy from land based diving facilities.