1. Put Your Boat On Hold: Just click on the Get Prices button with the yacht you want and the dates that you want. Then you can click the hold button to put it on hold for 5 days while you check on flights and get commitments from friends.
2. Fill out your captain's resume: and email it back or fill it from our online form.
3. Complete the contract: Complete the contract Just let us know when you are ready and we can send the Charter Agreement via our e-signature provider. It is quick and simple. We will require a 50% deposit at booking, the balance two months prior to departure, and the refundable security deposit is $3000. Payment can be by wire transfer on the contract. Here is a Credit Card Authorisation Form PDF for the security deposit.
4. Let us know the details: Like when we might expect to meet you at the dock. What you would like for cruising permits and park passes. If you think a captain might be a help for the first day let us know so we can try to organize someone that you might enjoy.
5. Read Operating Manual for your Yacht
When you get a chance read the operators manual for the boat you are chartering.
7. Pre- trip inventory and maintenance
Please go to the link below when you arrive at the boat or you can down load the PDF and take a copy with you.
If you have any questions on our yacht charter program please fill out the form below and send us your request.
Cell: 1 780.974-5257